support / FAQs
Questions before shipping
Unfortunately, we do not offer pickups at our warehouses due to different stocks in various locations. All orders will be shipped following strict quality control and assurance measures.
If you have any additional queries, please do not hesitate to contact our team at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not recommend exceeding the maximum load capacity as it will negatively impact the riding performance. It would affect performance by exerting more pressure on the suspension and engine reducing maximum speeds and the overall range, and increasing the chances of maintenance issues with the scooter.
We recommend finding a scooter that is built to withstand the customer’s weight. As a reference, the maximum load capacity of our scooters is 120 Kg / 265.5 Lbs.
We ship all over Europe directly from our warehouse in Amsterdam.
IMPORTANT: Some restrictions may apply, and fees may vary according to the destination. Shipping costs are generally included.
Please note: we cannot ship our scooters directly to a Post Office box due to the large size of our equipment, nor can we ship them by air due to restrictions imposed by airlines on the transport of lithium batteries.
For international shipments or for any additional questions please do not hesitate to contact our support team at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Once the order is placed, if in stock, our warehouse team picks up and packs the product within 24 hours. From there, the order is scheduled to be shipped the same day or the next day depending on the time it was placed. Once shipped, shipping times will vary depending on your location, taking an average of 2 to 7 business days.
We will immediately notify you by email when the product is shipped and provide a tracking number allowing you to track it while it is in transit to the final destination. Note: Your tracking number will take 24-48 hours to be activated and is then updated regularly after you receive it.
Your shipments are very important to us, which is why we do our best to provide you with a great shipping experience. Your package will be protected from start to finish, providing you with a fast and hassle-free claims process in case of damage, loss in transit or theft, notifying you with real-time updates throughout the shipping journey.
To send your item for return or exchange, please contact our support team at email@example.com. For any additional questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
Our team will analyze the reasons and causes for the return and will send you a response with the outcome. We may send you questions about what happened and ask you to send us photos showing the reason for the return.
Once received, we will analyze them and make a decision on the return and how to proceed, depending on the reasons and causes for the return.
Twelve (12) months warranty for the scooter components. Six (6) months warranty for the battery.
All Voltion products are covered by a limited warranty against manufacturing defects for a period of one year (12 months) from the day the scooter is delivered to the customer. This limited warranty coverage is only applicable under the following conditions:
1. Only the original purchaser (name on the shipping address) is entitled to the limited warranty coverage which begins on the day the customer receives the scooter. The warranty period ends on the first day of the second year of ownership, or when the scooter is resold or transferred to another person (under no circumstances is the warranty transferable).
2. The limited warranty only applies to the following components:
– Lithium Ion Battery
– LED lights
– Display & Wiring
3. The warranty also applies to the following components only if defects are reported within the first 30 days or 10 km of use (whichever happens first):
– Shock absorbers
If the defect is not reported within this time period, the components will not be covered by the warranty. Therefore, customers must purchase the replacement parts on the website and pay for shipping costs.
All defects must be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the name and address of the customer and including, in addition to the description of the defect, a picture or video showing the defect. When a defective component is reported and validated by Voltion’s engineering team, the user will be able to choose between:
– Sending the scooter to be repaired to a Voltion service center (labor included).
– Receive the new component and replace the defective one following the detailed instructions of our technical service department (free shipping and replacement included).
IT IS AT THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE DISCRETION OF VOLTION’S ENGINEERING TEAM TO DETERMINE WHETHER ANY MAJOR COMPONENT OR SCOOTER IS DEFECTIVE AND WHETHER IT IS COVERED BY THE LIMITED WARRANTY.
The Limited Warranty does not cover the following:
1. Wear and tear of any component
2. The cost or shipping of a new box for the scooter since it is the owner’s responsibility to keep the original box or to purchase a new box in the event that the product needs to be returned for repair.
3. Damages or defects caused by negligence, improper assembly, modifications, accidents, misuse, improper tools, acts of God, failure to follow user manual/setup guides, water damage, improper cleaning solutions, improper maintenance (e.g., winter storage), extreme driving/stunts, commercial use, unauthorized accessories, upgrades not sold by Voltion Global B.V.
4. Unofficial accessories and upgrades
5. Screws, lost screws, defects in the screw head or thread due to excessive tightening force.
6. Battery failure due to water damage, improper charging, power surges, use of unofficial replacement chargers or improper winter storage (75% of battery capacity at room temperature).
7. Repairs at unofficial locations or the use of non-original parts will not be covered if damages, failure or loss occurs.
8. Any type of reimbursement or cost incurred such as travel on transport apps or public transportation that results in loss of time, consequential, special, punitive or accidental losses, damage to personal property, etc.
9. Any product that is rusty, with imperfections, loss of colour due to long exposure to the sun.
10. Any order that has received a chargeback and is currently under investigation (the warranty will be void until the chargeback is resolved).
Please note that any form of harassment or aggression towards Voltion staff or any of our certified technicians will not be tolerated and will result in immediate cancellation of the warranty.
VOLTION WILL NOT ACTIVATE PRODUCT WARRANTY PROTOCOLS WITHOUT FIRST RECEIVING A VIDEO OR PICTURE THAT CLEARLY DEMONSTRATES THE DEFECT FOR WHICH THE CLAIM WAS INITIATED.
In order to efficiently and effectively assist you with your claim, you must proceed as follows:
1. Send an email to email@example.com with the details of the problem. After a thorough review our team of engineers will contact you within 24 hours.
2. If the Engineering team determines that a component is defective and needs to be replaced without the need to send the equipment back to us, we will send you, along with the replacement part, detailed instructions or a video explaining how to replace it.
If you do not feel comfortable or do not have the time to repair it yourself, you can contact one of our repair centres (labour included). However, the customer will be responsible for shipping costs, taxes and obtaining suitable packaging if he/she did not keep the original one. If they wish to do so, customers can deliver the scooter to the repair centre. Please contact us to find the nearest centre to your location.
Please note that if you encounter a manufacturing defect after 30 days of purchase or within the first 10km (whichever happens first), Voltion will not replace the scooter with a new unit. Please be assured that Voltion will cover the defective parts and provide detailed replacement instructions that will return the scooter to safe driving conditions.
In the event that your unit is replaced, please note that the warranty coverage period will not be extended, but will be transferred to the replacement unit and will end 1 year after delivery of the original scooter.
THE ABOVE REMEDIES ARE VOLTION’S SOLE RECOURSES FOR ANY MANUFACTURING CLAIMS UNDER THE LIMITED WARRANTY. VOLTION IS NOT LIABLE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES INCURRED DURING THIS PROCESS.
If the scooter is lost or damaged during shipment, Voltion will be responsible for filing a claim with the carrier who will be fully responsible for loss or damages in accordance with its claims policy.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about the complaint policies of our logistics provider.
Before purchasing one of our scooters, we ask all our customers to take the time to read and understand in detail the maintenance needs required by our products. Electric scooters always require tightening of screws, cleaning and drying to avoid rust and squeaky brakes and, above all, proper storage in winter. Our technical team will always be available to help you if you have any questions about maintenance. n all cases we prefer you to consult us before doing anything yourself. We would also kindly ask you to keep the scooter box as, in case you need any repairs or maintenance in the future and need to send the equipment back to us, the packaging is essential to ensure that it arrives in perfect condition.
If your order is incomplete or incorrect (an accessory is missing or the wrong scooter was sent), please send a message to our team within 10 business days after receiving the product for a free replacement. Disclaimer: It is extremely important to note that if the accessory or scooter is used within those 10 business days, Voltion will not be able to replace the product but will offer you a refund equal to the items received. or any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact our support team at email@example.com.
First battery charge
Locate the charger and connect it by plugging the AC cable into the charger box.
Plug the charger into the wall socket first, in order to avoid any chance of sparking. Then, connect the other end to the scooter.
When the battery is not fully charged, the light will be red. Once fully charged, the light on the charger will turn green. Be sure to fully charge your scooter before your first ride.
For more detailed information, please read the User Manual carefully.
Maintenance & Care
When cleaning, make sure your EVO500 is turned off and fasten the rubber cover of charging port tightly. Otherwise, electric shock or serious malfunction may occur.
DO NOT wash your EVO500 with the high-pressure water gun for cleaning the car or immerse the body in water, which may cause the accumulation of steam, leading to serious and irreparable failures.
DO NOT use alcohol, gasoline, kerosene, acetone or other corrosive, volatile chemical solvents to clean the structure of the scooter, since these substances can damage the outside and inside structure of your EVO500.
• Please clean your EVO500 after using it to ensure best performance.
• You can use a slightly dampened cloth, preferably a soft cloth, to wipe the scooter.
• A household shower or garden sprinkler (water pressure below 1Mpa, or 145PSI) can be used to rinse the tire. After washing, the tire should be placed in a ventilated place so that it dries as quickly as possible to prevent corrosion of certain steel parts.
• Be sure to avoid washing the charging interface directly with water or letting the water flow into the charging interface, since this may cause serious failure or damage;.
• When not in use, try to keep your EVO500 in a dry and cool place. Avoid leaving it outdoors for a long time. Exposure to the sun and a very hot/cold environment will accelerate aging.
Battery Package Maintenance
The battery should be charged in due time to avoid recharging when it is fully discharged, otherwise, it will be damaged due to excessive discharging (out-of-warranty maintenance).
Do not disassemble or replace parts of the charger without permission.
Try not to carry the charger in the car. If necessary, it should be placed in the toolbox to protect it from shocks.
The battery package is the most maintenance-intensive component in your EVO500. A well-maintained battery package can perform well after 20 to 30,000 kilometers while a poorly maintained battery package can run out of capacity or break down after a few months.
In order to extend the life of your battery package as much as possible, please follow the tips below for regular inspection and maintenance:
• Try to store the battery package in a dry environment at room temperature ranging from 0℃ to 40℃. Higher or lower temperatures will affect battery life. Please, avoid using or storing batteries in an environment below -20℃ or above 50℃.
• Please, read the notes on the battery package label carefully and make sure you follow them.
• Insofar as possible, store batteries in a dry and cool environment. In extremely humid conditions, there may be condensation or even water in the battery pack, which is likely to cause rapid battery damage. If humidity is unavoidable, seal the battery package in a large zipper bag and store it.
• During daily use, try to avoid draining the battery completely before recharging it. If the dashboard shows that only 1 or 2 bars are left, charge it as soon as possible. Try to fully charge the BATTERY after each use of the EVO500.
• When not in use for a very long time (over 180 days), please recharge the battery every 3 to 4 months to maintain the capacity and life of the battery.
Regularly inspected items
In addition to the battery package, other parts of the EVO500 also need regular maintenance, which helps ensure that the scooter is in optimal conditions and that certain potential safety hazards are eliminated in a timely manner. Besides tightening screws, changing tires and fenders as required, there are no parts on the EVO500 that can be repaired by users themselves. Please do not disassemble it yourself. The Company will not be liable for any failure or damage to property or people caused by unauthorized disassembly. If you have unsolvable problems, please contact us or your dealer.